“A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.” – Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon
It takes time to build a business’s online reputation, impact your readers and viewers on a deeper level and be recognised as a valuable brand.
Now as many more businesses start showing up on the online map, there’s a feeling of urgency to grab every opportunity to help grow your business rapidly – and I believe content marketing is the key to a powerful presence, profile and online reputation.
No matter what your goals are in the digital world, personal or professional, content has the power to make or break you.
Weak content = weaker online reputation
Businesses who utilise content consistency and regularly have success stories to share.
High-value, quality content, a wow online presence and great online reputation are the sole reasons why some businesses are leading their industries and others are struggling. These critical factors can also impact your sales, profit and success more than you might realise.
DID YOU KNOW:
– 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
– 78% of consumers’ purchase decisions are influenced by social media posts.
– 39% of customers only trust brands if they have interacted with them on social platforms.
Struggling with a weak online reputation in the current climate?
There are endless ways for you to win at the content game. Yet, one wrong move online can wreak havoc.
A positive online reputation is not just about having thousands of positive reviews, followers and how you manage negative talk about your brand. This is part of it.
But it’s also a professional and updated website, powerful content, valuable interaction and engagement with your following, being a thought leader and an innovator, and showing that consistently online.
Clearly, leaders like Tony Robbins, Amy Porterfield and Marie Forleo are doing this well. For starters, they:
1. Do not share low-quality content – and neither should you.
2. Will rarely publish something and forget about it – remember to make the most of all of your online platforms.
3. Know their target audience, what they are interested in, ask them for their opinion and feedback, and approach every content project with care.
4. Nurture and treat content like a “salesperson” and a valued team member.
5. Recognise the value and power of content, and how it can work hard when it’s done right – even while we’re asleep!
6. Are thought leaders who inspire with every word, stand out in their unique way and garner trust by being original.
7. Are always on their toes, ever ready to create new trends, stay one step ahead of their competitors while gaining respect as industry leaders.
What it takes to power up your online content game
Be clear and precise about the what, why, when and how for every content piece you put out there and ensure every blog, social post, newsletter and so on, stands out.
Is your content:
– In line with your overall content strategy and business plan
– Positive, uplifting and inspiring
– Consistent, regular and current
– Educational, informative and valuable
– Representative of your business’s values, mission and goals
– Authentic, real and genuine
– As creative and innovative as your business
If this is your digital footprint and you show up online day-in and day-out with more to offer, you’re on the right track and you will see results.
Do you want to take content into your own hands?
Relevant, creative, engaging and compelling content means everything for your business today.
Especially in the current climate, every business is working on how to best unlock the potential of content marketing and use it to their advantage.
Are you feeling stuck with content too? We know what you’re going through but encourage you to stay motivated and confident because help is here!
To help busy business owners like you to learn content marketing, we have broken down everything you need to know into simpler steps that are incredibly easy to comprehend and implement.
We have many insights, tools, templates, tips and tricks that will truly help you look at content writing, creation and promotion with a brand new perspective.
An easy one!
In our 8-week Content 2 Cash online course you will learn how to write amazing content for websites, blogs, socials, email blasts and sequences, promo posts, newsletters, landing pages and lead magnets!
And you will also WRITE IT!
This is what, Pip Rae, one of our students shared after the completion of the 8-week course –
“When I started the Content 2 Ca$h course, I thought I had a really clear idea of what I wanted to create. By week four, I was blown away by the creative structure that saw me find a real gap in the market I was targeting.”
Pip has since created new high-ticket items and sold $15,000 worth of products in one afternoon!
The course includes:
– 8 content modules
– Content Creator (with 144 ideas, templates and videos)
– SEO Module (with workbooks and videos)
– Ways to brand your content and take your audience on a strategic journey
– A Wow Team member to help you stay accountable
– Constant support, motivation and help throughout
If you want to hone your content skills and boost results, you can register here