Attention start-ups, solopreneurs and small businesses who are enthusiastic about using the web to grow your business.
Do you fit into one of these categories?
- You’re overwhelmed and don’t know where to start because you don’t have a clear marketing goal.
- You have a poor online presence and don’t stand out from your competition.
- You’re not attracting enough ideal clients online.
If your website needs a major update, overhaul or makeover because it’s out of date or there’s not enough content on it – you’re in the right place.
Elizabeth Campbell, the Amazon best-selling author of WOW Words on the Web, along with brand strategist and digital marketing consultant Dallas McMillan have joined forces to bring you the action-packed and hands-on workshop: Supercharge your business with killer content marketing.
This workshop is perfect for you if you want a simple step-by-step method to plan, write and promote your content.
Your two main takeaways will be:
- To plan your marketing and content to drive business outcomes.
- To write powerful, punchy and persuasive content easily in 5 steps.
CONTENT MARKETING PLAN
First up, Dallas McMillan will be covering content marketing strategy to show you how to:
- Attract clients online through search engines, social media and content marketing.
- Position yourself as a trusted adviser rather than as a sales person.
- Use your website to reduce customer service expenses while increasing sales and client care.
- How to boost word of mouth and referrals using shareable content.
- The right way to use social media to connect with your customers and increase sales.
Plus you’ll walk away with a content sequence plan – that is write once, use many times.
CONTENT WRITING STRUCTURE
In the second part, author Elizabeth Campbell will share how to write online content in 5 easy steps so you stand out from the crowd, generate leads and boost your business.
You will receive these takeaways from her presentation:
- Strategy:You’ll know how to pull a simple content writing plan together.
- Substance & Soul:Exactly what to write (receive the tool to create 100 topics in 10 minutes).
- Structure:Receive the actual framework to write for readers and search engines.
- Style:Understand your individual voice/tone so your content sounds like you.
- SEO:Learn the basics about keywords and links – it’s really not that scary!
And because it is a workshop we’ll also be writing! Be prepared to write headlines, lead sentences and calls to action that you can use for web pages, blogs, online articles or even social media posts.
THE ESSENTIAL DETAILS
WHEN: Monday, February 29
TIME: 9am-12.30pm (morning tea is on us!) – registration and networking 9-9.30am
WHERE: theSPACE, U Block, TAFE, Cairns (enter from Eureka Street). Free parking on-site.
WHAT TO BRING: Your laptop or tablet, noteboo
k, pens and business cards for networking.
$47 (TheSPACE members)
Want to know anything else? Please get in touch with us today:
More about the presenters
Elizabeth Campbell is The Word Stylist. She’s loved writing ever since she was 4 years old and penned her first book. A published journalist at 14, Elizabeth has had a 15-year marriage to the media as a journalist and editor working with international and independent news companies, including NewsLtd. The creator and founder of EC Writing Services and the Amazon best-selling author of the book WOW Words on the Web, Elizabeth now specialises in helping small businesses look good online thorugh WOW words and teaching people how to write content that rocks.
Dallas McMillan is the founder and brand strategist at Influential – the digital agency for professionals. He helps professionals stand out online, build their expert brand and communicate their unique value. He’s been building websites and marketing professional firms for more than 10 years, starting with his own successful veterinary practice group. After years of trying to find the right website design and marketing services for his practice, he founded Influential, a full-service digital agency offering web design, branding and marketing with an emphasis on lead gen and strategic differentiation.
At theSPACE we are passionate about solving the everyday problems of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs. Removing the blocks that you will inevitably face on the path to commercialising your idea, product or service! Having done it, we appreciate what it takes to commercialise ideas and have therefore developed a network of people (mentors / fellow entrepreneurs) and resources to assist in developing your ideas into a commercial reality. In addition we offer a host of fantastic products including co-working spaces (you don’t have to be alone – come join the crew), coaching (expert advice), meditation (don’t be a victim to stress & anxiety), a supportive community, service network and more… all designed to support you in realising your dreams. Contact us today to chat about how we can help.