DID YOU KNOW: eLearning was worth around $165 billion USD in 2015 and is now expected to exceed $240 billion by 2023. (learningnews.com)
It is estimated that at least 30 per cent of the world’s population is online, representing almost 2.1 billion people – and this number is growing very quickly as the internet and technology becomes more widely available.
C.R.A.Z.Y! But it’s true.
And why not? All the cool kids are doing it (Marie Forleo, Amy Porterfield, Natalie MacNeil, Tim Ferris) and a lot of people are learning amazing skills that otherwise may not have been available to them by experts they could only imagine working with.
E-learning gives us access to any information, at any time and revolutionising learning as we know it.
And it’s so exciting!
The launch of my new 8-week “5 STAR Content 2 Ca$h” online course got me thinking … I know online learning isn’t for everyone, but it should be because it’s so much easier.
Where else can you go to a “class” in your PJs?
If it is for you … read on anyway. If it’s not for you, I challenge you to think differently!
17 ways an online course can change the way you do business:
- Specialised experience and access to information you might not have been able to couldn’t afford previously.
- Access to expert information and targeted content.
- Learn at your own pace.
- Bet better results because you can spend a week learning one subject and implementing it as well.
- A broader learning experience (more info with more time, less overwhelm).
- More communication – groups, chats, emails, online, face to face – over a longer period of time.
- It’s set to become an alternative to traditional teaching methods – so get on to it now while it’s not mainstream!
- More accessible – an online course (link to 8 week) is available to you if you are across the country or on the other side of the world and really what to learn something new.
- There’s interaction within the group where new partnerships, collabs and relationships can be made.
- Personalised learning … lots of examples and real-life cases for you to take info from and targeted ideas from the teacher (me!). Link to my about page on my website
- More likely to create a habit. Most people learn by taking on small amount of info and creating a habit over time … you need at least 30 days to create a habit … so an 8-week online course (link to course page) will help you do this and stay focused on how you want to grow your business.
- Video learning – you have everything there at your fingertips to go back and re-learn it if you missed something.
- Mobile learning – you can do it on the run from anywhere … even you phone where 90 per cent of people hang out and buy from.
- Live webinars – Top educators from all over the world offer webinars and online workshops to deliver their knowledge in an engaged and safe setting for people to ask questions and solve problems.
- There’s actually accountability. A lot of people say ‘no’ to an online course because they think they will be left to their own devices … and this doesn’t help anyone. With the Wow School Global courses, we are there to hold your hand every step of the way. Plenty of support. You’ll have team support … always.
- Study for your side hustle without giving up your job. Plenty of our Wow Schoolers are doing this.
- You can fit your lifer and business around the course so you can still have precious moment with family and friends.
How to get the most out of online learning…
- Commit to it and be present at the live trainings
- Ask for help when you need it, but be determined to work it out for yourself too and not get caught up over thinking
- Stay accountable to yourself – follow the process and be patient hat you will have amazing results
- Take action and implement as you go
- Be responsible to yourself about getting your tasks done. Make it game to finish everything and go the extra mile. You’ll reaps the rewards.
If you’re ready to hang out and level up your business by learning how to write online content that’s engaging, educational and entertaining … let’s have a chat to see if my new 8-week “5 STAR Content 2 Ca$h” online course can help you.
All we need to do is schedule a Zoom chat (this too can be done in your PJs!) and I’ll ask you a heap of questions (journalist coming out in me!).
If I can help you’ll let you in on a few tips, tricks and info about my programs so we can plan your next 6-12 months of business growth. If I can’t, then I’ll point you in the right direction of experts I know who will be able to help you.
See you in there!