Yes, you read that right, it’s not clickbait, I promise! You can write your content in one minute or less. But there is a trick – it’s called 1-minute content for a reason because not all content is created equally.
Now, of course, you can’t write all of your content in one minute, but you can certainly write some of your content in one minute.
So in today’s post, I’d like you to think about your content differently. You don’t need to set aside 1-2 hours every week just to write a blog. You can, but you’re doing the old-school way! Nowadays, there’s a new trend and it’s writing on-the-go and doing so in only minutes.
If that’s all you’ve got to spare – then that’s how you use your time to write your content.
Let’s take a look at my 1-Minute Copywriting Method in the Content Timeline.
- I-minute content
- 5-minute content
- 10-minute content
- 30-minute content
- 60+- minute content
Various pieces of content take longer to write than others. A sales page will take you longer than a social post. So I’ve broken it down into minutes so you can use your time wisely and still pump out your content!
You can then work out what time you’ve got and what you can realistically get written.
This is just one of the methods I teach in my copywriting courses. Stay tuned for more on that.
- Writing a blog headlines
- Writing a headline and lead sentence grab for a social post (2 sentences max)
- Adding words to a picture quote
- Finding a stat to use on social media or in your blog (save it to your notes section)
- Talk for one minute about your Stories
- Creating a poll
- Answering a simple and easy FAQ
- A thought leadership post on what you stand for in business for social media
- A value-add or how-to post with 3-5 quick steps
- Headline, lead sentence, call to action for your blog
- Dot pointing out the body of an upcoming blog
- Writing an invitation to your email list for your next webinar
- Facebook live content plan – what you’re going to say
- Facebook live for 5 minutes with an update
- Writing a “Question and Answer” post for social media
- Plan your blogs for the next month
- Write the body in dot points for your blog in its entirety
- 2-3x substantial social posts
- 1x email blast for your list
- 1x promotion post for email and social media
- 1x website page update with new information (for example, to your home page or adding a new service)
- Facebook live to teach a topic
- Full-size and complete blog
- Landing page for an upcoming event, for example, a webinar sign-up page
- A new page for your website, for example, adding your new book
- Full and complete newsletter
- Sales page for a new product, service, or offering (2-5+ hours)
- Email series of 3-8 emails for a reminder sequence ( 3-5+ hours)
- Email series for an upsell after an online event or product download (3-5+ hours)
- Full website content (Home, About, Services overview page, Blog, Contact us page) (5-8+ hours)
- Free PDF download (copy only, not including design) (2-5+) hours
👏FREE WEBINAR: Get CONFIDENT with CONTENT in 5 EASY steps! 👏
📢 FACT: One of the biggest topics business owners talk to me about is confidence and not having enough of it to put themselves out there – especially when it comes to content and copywriting.
Is your confidence factor holding you and your business back?
If this is you or someone you know, I’ve put together a free webinar on > March 31 < at 9:30-11 am (AEST time) 📆 for business owners who are struggling to put themselves out there online because:
– You don’t believe your content is good enough 😢
– You don’t feel confident promoting yourself or your business 🤝
– You feel your content writing ability and skills are holding you back 🔙
– And you’re looking for a way to change this.
🛑 In this webinar: I will teach you 5 content strategies to put yourself out there with more CONFIDENCE.
One of the ways to get more confidence is to just take the first step 👠 – and that’s this webinar.
If you’d like more confidence, leads, clients, sales, and opportunities this year. Join me.
👉👉👉 Reserve your seat here: