Your very own Brand Angel: Blog and social content writing
We are always asked … Is there an art to writing a blog?
Yes, and so we’ve summarised blog writing into the following tips for you:
- Know what your audience wants to read about and just give them what they want.
- If you don’t know, just ask your target market.
- Be passionate, positive and honest about your topic.
- Write online content often even if it is just a photo, video or short post.
- Have some material ready to go so you aren’t scrambling every time.
- Give tips and useful information, or an entertainment factor.
- Have fun with your web content!
The other big question is: Why do I need a blog?
A blog is a very important and essential website element, and form of communication to your business besties. And if you don’t have a blog … you need one NOW!
A blog’s core job is to keep your readers on your site, while also entertaining the search engines and covering your SEO requirements so you get found online and social by your gorgeous Business Besties.
ENTER THE BRAND ANGELS (they do to content what Charlie’s Angels do in the movies!)
THE BRAND ANGEL
Blog content and social media content writing are done for you at a monthly rate. Very competitive. No contracts, cancel any time. Inquire within!
The monthly package includes:
– 3 x blogs
– 12 x social content pieces (let us know what platform)
– 1 x promotion specific post for social
– 1 x social media weekly plan
– 1 x social media monthly plan
– Client questionnaire
– Image suggestions
The biggest issues facing you as a business owner…
Nine times out of 10 our customers engage us to ghost blog for them. That means we write your blog and you post them as if they are your own. Win-win!
Sadly, the biggest problem people have is TIME … you just don’t have enough time to do it yourself.
The second biggest problem, if it’s not a time factor thing, it’s skills based … you don’t know HOW to write.
>> And quite frankly you don’t want to learn how to write either. You just want someone to do it for you!
Other reasons why business owners engage us to write is because you:
- Know what you want to say, but can’t get it out in the form of the written word.
- Don’t have enough time to sit down and write your web content, but want to maintain a regular blog and presence online.
- Have written about the same subject for years and need some fresh ideas and thoughts.
- Just want someone else to do it.
- Have no idea! where to start.
Kind word alert
Thank you for all your hard work and great ideas, it’s great when you find someone who actually cares about your business, it makes it a lot easier to achieve the results were after when you have someone as positive as you are. I look forward to working with you more in the future as my business grows.
Scott Dawson, owner, Compliments Picture Framing