My story: Elizabeth Campbell, content writer
My favourite colours are handbags and heels.
My blood type is energetic.
Work should be about home cooking.
Playing on my iPod is Max Power, the super dog.
I’m a donator of love and cuddles.
My favourite pastime is pink.
I have a licence for all things sparkly.
I love to listen to a caramel latte.
My accessory of the moment is my business.
I’m most at home with a big happy smile.
I like to relax with flowers and red lipstick.
Life is about building a resume of fun.
Hi, I’m Liz and I’m The Word Stylist. I work with
established small businesses in the fashion and
beauty industry who want to look good online.
For as long as I can remember I’ve loved to write
- I penned my first “book” when I was 4. It was about a runaway $1 coin that got stuck down a drain, swept out to sea, washed up on a shore and eventually found its way back to its owner’s pocket. (I reckon I must have lost a buck and was hopeful I’d find it again).
- Got high scores in English at school.
- Was always in trouble for writing notes to my friends in class.
- I was a published journalist at 14.
- Kept a diary for many years, have always written to-do and pros and cons lists and still write everything down (and I mean everything. I can’t help it!)
What about now?
Yes! I still write … lots!
- Smallville, CCIQ, Tweak Your Biz and Flying Solo guest contributor – I go out to more than 500,000 unique browsers a month.
- I was the editor and a columnist with Get it magazine – the Gold Coast’s leading fashion and beauty gloss magazine with a readership of 40,000.
- As The Word Stylist, I teach small business owners how to write online content that rocks and gets results through my workshops. We’ve had more than 600 people take the courses in 1.5 years!
- The graduate Wow Schoolers have a secret Facebook group where I share more extra writing tips with them.
- I spoke in front of more than 1000 people last year about my love of writing and how it can help you as a business owner connect with forepeople have an I.M.P.A.C.T. on the world.
- I run webinars where I share info on word styling and I also bring in guests speakers to talk about business styling – how to have a business that doesn’t rule your life.
Writing has always been my thing. When I decided I wanted to be a journo at 14 that’s what I did and from then on in,
I was hooked. I knew writing was my sole purpose in life
and the only “job” I’d ever want.
So I did. I had a wonderful 16-year marriage to the media as an editor and journalist, for international and independent companies, working on fashion and beauty products.
EC Writing Services actually began 2011 as my little side venture while I working in the high-profile land of newspapers and magazines as an editor because I wasn’t writing as much as I used to and I missed it.
But the business had a mind of its own and really started to take flight at the end of 2012.
In March 2013, I made a huge decision – I became, what they call, a “corporate escapee”.
I said good-bye to newspapers and the media, had a quick fling with public relations and then gave my undivided and complete attention to a long-term relationship with EC Writing Services.
It has been the best lifestyle decision I have E.V.E.R. made.
Now I get to focus on you and your content writing needs and wants wherever you are in the world. Location need not be an issue as we have fashion and beauty clients all over this great country – metro, regional and rural.
It’s so awesome that I get to help you create beautiful words for your website, blog, social, newsletter, emails, ebook and profile, help you leave a lasting impression, make sure you stand out from the crowd and aid in generating leads and return readers who love what you are all about.
That’s my main aim and I can’t think of anything else I’d rather be doing.
If you’d like to know more … check out Wow School for a workshop or course … just click here!