How to blog and boost your biz
When it comes to blogging and the world of online content, are you:
- Overwhelmed and don’t know where to start
- Have a poor online presence and profile
- Have few online leads
If you’re an established small business owner who wants to look good online and is passionate about boosting your business through content writing, then please fix your eyes to this page and hang with me for the next few minutes.
In the workshop “How to blog and boost your biz” I’ll teach you the fundamentals of online content writing so you can rock it and get the results you need to stand out, generate leads and, ultimately, boost your business.
This is a workshop – and so you are going to write! Yippee!
- You will learn to write effective headlines and I’ll show you a few tricks to get an A+
- You will nail your calls to action…yep, we’ll write those too
- But above all else, you are going to write a blog or two. (I’m so excited for you!)
What you’ll take away:
- The blog-writing framework: How to plan, write, promote and maintain your blog content (and other online content too) so you can save time, resources and money.
- A bunch of templates and workbooks – some I’ve never released to the public so you will be the first chosen ones!
- My book WOW Words on the Web (ebook version)
- And a couple of other surprises!
Plus there is a special guest speaker…Clarissa Rayward
She is the creator of The Happy Family Lawyer – and she’s changing the way families experience separation + divorce. Clarissa’s blog empowers and educates men and women while on their journeys and it is like nothing else you’ve ever seen in the world of family law.
Starting with nothing more than an idea and now, only two years on, it has been read over 100,000 times! This blog has built a new brand (The Happy Family Lawyer), raised her profile and ultimately boosted her clientele by 50 per cent.
So it’s time she shared a few secrets, don’t you think?!
In her day job, Clarissa is the founder of Brisbane Family Law Centre and a highly experienced Accredited Specialist in Family Law and divorce lawyer. In 2015 Clarissa published her first book ‘Splitsville- How to separate, stay out of Court and stay friends’. She is the president of The Family Law Practitioners Association of QLD, a regular in the media and has won multiple industry awards.
You can get to know the lovely Clarissa here.
So make sure you come armed with plenty of questions about how she’s changing her industry one blog at a time.
The essential details
TIME: 9.30am-1.30pm (the coffee and cupcakes are on me!)
WHERE: Brisbane Family Law Centre’s swish workshop space (you should see it, it’s gorgeous and perfect for writing WOW words)
ADDRESS: 11 Albion Street, Albion, Brisbane
WHAT TO BRING: Your laptop or tablet, notebook, pens and anything that will help you get your writing head on. We are going to be writing headlines, calls to action and a blog.
**First 10 to book receive a $50 discount! – Just use the words BLOGBOOST when purchasing your tix!
Want to know anything else? Please get in touch with me today at email@example.com