The most important part of your website – new or existing – is the content. The words!
Many of our customers – who are from all over Australia – tell us there are a number of reasons they enlist our help:
If one of these is your reason – we are here to help. Professionally written web content for your site is probably one of the best business decisions you can make. After all,
where would we be without words?
They are powerful tools used to effectively communicate your key messages. They help potential customers get to know you and what you stand for. But most importantly, website content (or online content in general) must be written differently to traditional print content because search engines look at your words – specific words, in fact (among other things) – and the way your content is written. In other words, Google has its own way of doing things and we must abide.
EC Writing Services offers these tips to writing quality content for the web
- Know your audience and what they want.
- Research your topics and develop the finer points, look at what industry experts are saying and use this as a basis to form your own spin.
- Killer content is useful and informative, so make sure you are contributing more than what others have said already.
- Your content writing must be quality, credible and consistent. That means you must qualify yourself appropriately as an “expert” in your field.
- Credible content means no sales spins or promotional pitches. It is about good quality information that your readers can learn from.
- In saying that, you still need to have a call to action, a way for people to find out more information, opt-in to a newsletter and buy from you, if that is what you want them to do.
- Keep it clean and error free.
- Write in a conversational tone.
- Keep it short and to the point.
Melissa Gladman, www.melissagladmanphotography.com